COKATO MUSEUM BOOKSHOP
Great Gift Ideas!
- “Why Did They Take That Game Away From Us”: The Story of Cokato High School Girls’ Basketball, 1903 – 1931, by Dan Conrad, in cooperation with the Cokato Museum. ($10)
- Cokato’s First Century, 1878 – 1978, With a New Chapter Covering 1979 – 2003, by Carlton Lee and the staff of the Cokato Museum. ($20)
- The Cokato Canneries, 1904 – 1978, by Roger Salmela. ($12)
- Firefighters to the Rescue: A Century of Fires in Cokato, 1896 – 1996, written to celebrate the 100th anniversary of the Cokato Volunteer Fire Department in 1996. ($10)
- A Can of Cream: The Story of Dairying in Stockholm Township, Wright County, Minnesota. ($10)
- How To Get From 80 to 90 Without Even Trying, by Florence Ekstrand. ($13)
- Erick, by Lillian Barberg and Illustrated by Lavona Keskey. ($13)
- Those Were The Days: Memories of Elsie Lillian Florence (Reed) Gentry, With Addendum and Photographs, edited by William Vernon Reed. ($13)
- Postcards of the 1922 Snowmobile, 50¢ each or 3 for $1.00.
- Postcards of the Cokato Museum mural 50¢ each or 3 for $1.00.
All orders include a postage and handling charge.