About » Community Amenities » Library
The Cokato Public Library, a branch of the Great River Regional Library System, is located near the intersection of Broadway Avenue South and 4th Street West, in the upper level of the library/ museum building. It features a full selection of books, magazines, videos, audio (music and stories), and reference materials.
Two computer workstations provide Internet access. Library staff strongly recommend you call ahead to reserve a time. Free wireless access is also available to patrons.
Items can also be ordered through Great River’s on-line catalog.
Cokato branch hours:
* Monday, 2-6 PM
* Tuesday, 2-8 PM
* Wednesday, 10 AM – 2 PM
* Thursday, 2 – 8 PM
* Friday, 11 AM – 5 PM
* Saturday, 10 AM – Noon
* Closed major holidays
* Sheila Rieke, Branch Librarian
* Konnie Miller
Call 320-286-5760 or click here for upcoming event information.
* Stories, activities, and crafts to develop early literacy skills
* For ages 3 – 7, no limit.
* First & third Wednesday of each month, 10:30 – 11:15 a.m.
* For the safety and welfare of children, a parent or caregiver MUST remain in the building during library programs.
Adult Book Discussion Schedule:
* All book discussions are held the last Tuesday of the month at The Grounds.
* Please feel free to attend even if you have not read or completed the book. It has not hampered us before.
FRIENDS OF THE COKATO LIBRARY (FOCAL)
* Become a member of the Friends of the Cokato Library by by calling the library at 320-286-5760 for meeting dates or more information.