About » Things to Do » Corn Carnival
Since 1950, the Cokato Corn Carnival has provided fun and entertainment for the entire family.
The 66th Annual Cokato Corn Carnival will be August 10-11-12, 2015. Mark you calendars now!
NEWS & INFORMATION
Thanks to everyone who made this year’s carnival another tremendous success. Hope to see all of you again next summer!
Updated Schedule of Events.
CONGRATULATIONS TO THE 2015-16 MISS COKATO ROYALTY
- Queen – Molly Pettit
- Princess – Morgan Berg
(Image to follow soon, ty!)
• Cokato Chamber of Commerce: 320-286-5505;
Louann Worden or Dorene Erickson
• Kiddie Parade – Jane Ryan. Home: 320-286-2804; e-mail: email@example.com
• Main Parade – Mark Peterson. Cell: 612-720-3111; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Click here for complete Parade Information.
• General Questions – Cokato City Hall, 320-286-5505
• Royalty Committee Chair – Annette Bohnsack, Email
For a complete list of past Miss Cokato’s, click here.
The policy of the Cokato Corn Carnival is that only local non-profit or charitable groups are allowed to rent space in the park for vending purposes.
The city of Cokato does not allow vendors to set up on any city street adjacent to or near the carnival.
All contracted vendors must possess proof of non-profit or charity status and have a valid insurance certificate.
Stands serving food must pass all requisite health and safety inspections and pay an electrical inspection fee.
Due to limited space in the park, there are NO OPENINGS for additional vending spots at this time.
Those with questions must contact Carnival Chair Dorene Erickson – email@example.com