About » Things to Do » Corn Carnival
Since 1950, the Cokato Corn Carnival has provided fun and entertainment for the entire family.
The 68th Annual Cokato Corn Carnival will be August 7-8-9, 2017. Mark your calendars now!
NEWS & INFORMATION
Thanks to everyone who made this year’s carnival another tremendous success. Hope to see all of you again next summer! (2017 dates above.)
Complete list of prize winners can be found here
Parade entry forms for 2016 are now on the Parade page.
Updated Schedule of Events.
Full 2016 carnival poster in pdf format.
CONGRATULATIONS TO THE 2016-17 COKATO ROYALTY
- Queen – Hana Pokornowski
- Princess – Hannah Goodman
- Princess – Elayna Markgraf
• Cokato Chamber of Commerce: 320-286-5505;
Louann Worden or Dorene Erickson
• Kiddie Parade – Jane Ryan. Home: 320-286-2804; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Main Parade – Mark Peterson. Cell: 612-720-3111; e-mail: email@example.com
• Click here for complete Parade Information.
• General Questions – Cokato City Hall, 320-286-5505
• Royalty Committee Chair – Annette Bohnsack, Email
For a complete list of past Miss Cokato’s, click here.
The policy of the Cokato Corn Carnival is that only local non-profit or charitable groups are allowed to rent space in the park for vending purposes.
The city of Cokato does not allow vendors to set up on any city street adjacent to or near the carnival.
All contracted vendors must possess proof of non-profit or charity status and have a valid insurance certificate.
Stands serving food must pass all requisite health and safety inspections and pay an electrical inspection fee.
Due to limited space in the park, there are NO OPENINGS for additional vending spots at this time.
Those with questions must contact Carnival Chair Dorene Erickson – firstname.lastname@example.org