About » Things to Do » Corn Carnival
Since 1950, the Cokato Corn Carnival has provided fun and entertainment for the entire family.
The 65th Annual Cokato Corn Carnival will be August 11-12-13, 2014. Mark you calendars now!
NEWS & INFORMATION
- Parade entry forms are now available at the Parade Page. Please read the information carefully as some changes have been made to the procedures.
- Entertainment for Wednesday evening will include the Mid-Minnesota Concert Band and The Half Steps.
- This year’s Car Raffle features a 2014 Chevrolet Cruze 4Dr Sedan 1LT (in Silver Metallic). Tickets are available at Cokato Motor Sales, Holt-Peterson Charter Bus, or Cokato Fire Department.
WE HAVE NINE CANDIDATES VYING FOR THE CROWN THIS YEAR. OUR THANKS TO ALL OF THEM FOR BEING WILLING TO PARTICIPATE!
- Mikaela Dahlin
- Jessica Delfs
- Gabriella Funk
- Sarah Irvin
- Cassie Mages
- Rebecca Moy
- Kaitlyn Schroeder
- Ellie Van Overmeer
- Katie Wraspir
We wish the all the best this summer and look forward to another exciting coronation on August 12.
CONGRATULATIONS TO THE 2013-14 MISS COKATO ROYALTY
- Queen – Hannah Thinesen
- Princess – Ruby Bauman
- Princess – Jaydene Ferrell
- Miss Congeniality – Linsey Strolberg & Ruby Bauman
• Cokato City Hall: 320-286-5505;
Dorene Erickson or Louann Worden
A wonderful night view of the 2010 Carnival. Photo courtesy of Sharyn Tormanen.
• Kiddie Parade – Jane Ryan. Home: 320-286-2804; e-mail: email@example.com
• Main Parade – Mark Peterson. Cell: 612-720-3111; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Click here for complete Parade Information.
• General Questions – Cokato City Hall, 320-286-5505
• Royalty Committee Chair – Dori Kimball, 320-286-2118
For a complete list of past Miss Cokato’s, click here.
The policy of the Cokato Corn Carnival is that only local non-profit or charitable groups are allowed to rent space in the park for vending purposes.
The city of Cokato does not allow vendors to set up on any city street adjacent to or near the carnival.
All contracted vendors must possess proof of non-profit or charity status and have a valid insurance certificate.
Stands serving food must pass all requisite health and safety inspections and pay an electrical inspection fee.
Due to limited space in the park, there are NO OPENINGS for additional vending spots at this time.
Those with questions must contact Carnival Chair Dorene Erickson – email@example.com