About » Things to Do » Corn Carnival
The 65th Annual Cokato Corn Carnival will be August 11-12-13, 2014. Mark you calendars now!
CONGRATULATIONS TO THE 2013-14 MISS COKATO ROYALTY
- Queen – Hannah Thinesen
- Princess – Ruby Bauman
- Princess – Jaydene Ferrell
- Miss Congeniality – Linsey Strolberg & Ruby Bauman
NEWS & INFORMATION
- For a complete list of the 2013 prize winners, click here. Congrats to all of you!
• Cokato City Hall: 320-286-5505320-286-5505;
Dorene Erickson or Louann Worden
A wonderful night view of the 2010 Carnival. Photo courtesy of Sharyn Tormanen.
• Kiddie Parade – Jane Ryan. Home: 320-286-2804320-286-2804; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Main Parade – Mark Peterson. Cell: 612-720-3111612-720-3111; e-mail: email@example.com
• Click here for complete Parade Information.
• General Questions – Cokato City Hall, 320-286-5505320-286-5505
• Royalty Committee Chair – Dori Kimball, 320-286-2118320-286-2118
For a complete list of past Miss Cokato’s, click here.
The policy of the Cokato Corn Carnival is that only local non-profit or charitable groups are allowed to rent space in the park for vending purposes.
The city of Cokato does not allow vendors to set up on any city street adjacent to or near the carnival.
All contracted vendors must possess proof of non-profit or charity status and have a valid insurance certificate.
Stands serving food must pass all requisite health and safety inspections and pay an electrical inspection fee.
Due to limited space in the park, there are NO OPENINGS for additional vending spots at this time.
Those with questions must contact Carnival Chair Dorene Erickson – firstname.lastname@example.org