The Cokato Area Chamber of Commerce is a voluntary association of business people working together to improve the economic & civic vitality in our community.
We actively promote the Cokato area as A GREAT PLACE TO LIVE AND DO BUSINESS!!!
2016 Chamber Officers:
- President: Paulie Johnson, Herald-Journal Publishing
- Vice-president: Kara Wefel, Herald-Journal Publishing
- Treasurer: Jarod Sebring, Lake Region Co-op
- Secretary: Chris Kleiman, Kraft Walser Law Office
- Past-President: Mitch Simmons, NAPA Auto Parts
- Executive Secretary: Louann Worden – 320-286-5505; firstname.lastname@example.org
Some of the activities of the Chamber:
-Cokato-Dassel Business Expo ~ Saturday, March 4, 2017, 9:00 a.m. – Noon, at the D-C High School Commons
-City Wide Garage Sale, Saturday, April 29, 2017.
-68th Annual Cokato Corn Carnival, August 7-8-9, 2017.
-We support our business community by advertising on the Internet with our Chamber of Commerce Business Directory.
-We support & develop enhancement & beautification projects for the community.
-The chamber is governed by a six-person executive committee.
-The chamber meets the first Tuesday of each month at Cokato City Hall unless otherwise noted. The schedule for 2017 is:
August – No meeting due to Corn Carnival
September 12? (second Tuesday because of Labor Day)