Looking for a place to live?
Cokato offers everything from new construction to rental housing and everything in between, with a surprising balance of residential development.
Three large projects that are underway include Klarbacken Second Addition south of town, TrailStone to the east, and Field Crest to the north. Klarbacken offers single family twin homes, spec homes are available for those interested. TrailStone, located on the east side of town is adding several single family homes to this area, phase one is sold out. The second phase for Field Crest is underway, with the first phase nearly sold out.
There is also plenty of affordable housing in the form of apartments for both senior citizens and young families, he added. Senior citizens are also well served by the Cokato Manor Community, which is a system of various senior services.
• Cokato Parkview Apartments – 240 3rd St. SW, Don Peroutka, (320) 286-2758
(Taking applications for 2 bedroom apartments and 3 bedroom town homes)
• Golf View Apartments – 185 Sunset Ave, (320) 286-4480
(Taking applications for 1, 2, and 3 bedroom apartments)
• Vahlsing Apartments (six units) – 775 Broadway Ave. S., (320) 286-2623
• Fourplex – Bruce Semke, 5405 205 Mooers Ave.
• Fourplex – Randy Lundeen, 815 Broadway Ave. S., (320) 286-2625
• Cokato Elderly Apartments – Don Peroutka, (320) 286-2758
• Five units – Fred Johnson, 430 2nd St. NW, (320) 275-9221
• Eight plex – 410 2nd St. NW, Mary Herther, Caretaker Louise Weber, (320) 286-2379